Sunday, July 14, 2013

It's been a little while...

So it's been a little while since I made a post. Since my last post I've been doing a lot of thinking. I'm evaluating my situation and where I think I could maximize my learning and spiritual needs. I want to make the most out of my time here it Israel. It is stated that the land of Israel possesses a inherent ability to increase study. 

Today I woke up with a amazing feeling. I've also realized and pondered on the question as to whether I should move to Israel. I can tell you that I really do want to be here. However, taking the easy route is not the point of my journey. At the end of my stay if Moshiach is still not here (G-D forbid!) I will return home. As the Rebbe explains, America is the "lower" part of the world because it did not receive Torah. This is where I need to be, no Jew can be left behind! 

So my goal here is to maximize my time here like a caterpillar turning into a butterfly. Then I need to spread my wings and fly!! My whole life I've tried to find the easy way out. Unfortunately there is no glory in the easy way. I do not want the "bread of shame". I have come too far to cop out now. I feel like moving to Israel would be a major cop out. 

Soon we will all be here with the coming of our rightous Moshiach! What are you doing to bring him? This is why my influence of where I came from and where I am now needs to be shared especially to those in the US! I love this place, a little too much...

No comments:

Post a Comment