Sunday, June 30, 2013

My first Trip to Tzfat




Arriving to Tzfat for the yeshiva's shabbaton was awesome! We received a short tour before shabbos came in. Unfortunatley I became a bit sick and wasn't able to fully enjoy the experience. However that just gives me a great excuse to come back during the break between the summer program and the High Holiday program to fully enjoy tzfat for more than a few days! I look forward to it!

I ran into a friend who also attended the Ivy League summer program with me last year! That was a great experience and surprise! To see the change in someone else really is a reflection to see the growth in myself.

Going to the Arizal mikvah was a experience for sure! It  is supposed to help with t'shuvah and I will take any help I can get!

The depth of culture here is amazing and truly takes more than a few days to soak up. You can see and feel the holiness of the city just by looking around and walking through the streets. Motzei shabbos we had a campfire on top of the hill overlooking the beautiful city. I will have pictures posted on my Google+ account.

All in all it was a great experience. The best way to describe it is a spititual trip to the Bahamas. Can't wait to go back!!



No comments:

Post a Comment