Wednesday, June 26, 2013

First Entry

                                                                              בסײד

So this being my first entry I thought I should give a brief background. I'm a 27 year old Baal T'shuvah male. I'm from Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. I currently am attending Yeshiva Mayanot in Jerusalem, Israel. Prior to arriving here I was studying at +Yeshivah torah ohr in North Miami Beach, Florida. I have been Torah observant for roughly about 1 1/2 years. I have so much do say in regards to my history. However, you may just figure things out along the way ;-) WELCOME!

I am not too sure what exactly I will be posting, however I have been requested to share my experience in this form so people can follow. Feedback is always accepted. :-)

I also have a Google + account +Josh Gemmi
You can also find me on Instagram http://www.instagram.com/nykon1293

No comments:

Post a Comment