Saturday, July 27, 2013

Shavua Tov!

Shavua Tov everyone! Tomorrow I go to pick up the rest of my things from Mayanot to bring back to Tzfat. I'm excited about what the future holds! Whatever it is I know it must be good considering I had a Rebbe dream last night.

The Rebbe only comes to people when he wants. I received a blessing from him in my sleep which is undoubtedly going to come into fruition. One step at a time this journey keeps getting better and better. I have to say that Tzfat holds a special place in my heart and I really enjoy the atmosphere here.

I have made a commitment to continue with what I have been doing for daily study which includes the daily portion of Chumash, Tanya, Rambam and Tehillim, and of course everything I am learing in yeshiva. I find it very peaceful to sit down with a nice cup of coffee in the middle of the day and break out the Chayenu.

After waking up from my dream I found I had a new strength to push forward and really soak up as much as I can. This place is growing on me...

No comments:

Post a Comment